Hi all,

I have a noticed a very strange behaviour of my application and I really do not know, what might cause it. Maybe one of you has a idea.

The problem is:
1. I deploy the application to my test server
-> Access with IE works fine
-> Access with Firefox works fine
2. I deploy the application to a different server
-> Access with IE works SOMETIMES
-> Access with Firefox works fine

With SOMETIMES I mean: Sometimes the output is displayed correctly and sometimes the output aborts at some point (no exception, no error, nothing). The funny thing is, that the page aborts not always at the same place, but almost always.

I am really lost and I don't know how to handle or even approach this problem. I checked the configurations of both systems and it looks equal, the server logs contain no errors and every now and then the pages are displayed correctly.

Any advise is highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Moschen

PS: production server is WL81 and test is WL81