Like in the bea jaas example,
we are using jaas for authentication and Security.runAs(subject, action) on the web, and we have access to our EJB methods restricted by role :

user

user

ServiceBroker
*

this works fine when the war is deployed on weblogic.
When our war is deployed on tomcat, using the wlclient.jar, I get the following exception:

java.rmi.AccessException: CORBA NO_PERMISSION 0 Maybe; nested exception is: org.omg.CORBA.NO_PERMISSION: vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: Maybe

Is this also a known problem, or should this work with tomcat, wlclient.jar and weblogic?

Also concerning the principals known problem, do you kwow when this will be fixed?