Hi
We are currently using weblogic 6.1 SP3 and iPlanet for our application. The session timeout in web.xml is set to 100 mins but the session doesn't timeout, i.e., we can still access the application without being locked out. How can I fix this??
What is happening is that a new session is being created automatically after the sesion timeout. our application doesn't validate the user.. the authentication is done by some PKI tokens. can that be the reason for this behavior??? If so, how can we fix it??