ejb2jsp jar file - Weblogic

This is a discussion on ejb2jsp jar file - Weblogic ; In which jar file can I find the ejb2jsp program? Is there a script I can run which sets up my environment to use this program? Thanks in advance. Sue Shanabrook...

  1. ejb2jsp jar file

    In which jar file can I find the ejb2jsp program? Is there a script I can run which sets up my environment to use this program?
    Thanks in advance.
    Sue Shanabrook

  2. Re: ejb2jsp jar file

    It's in weblogic.jar, weblogic.servlet.ejb2jsp.Main. Just put weblogic.jar
    in your classpath and run the program per the doc at:

    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/jsp/ejb2jsp.html#53961

    Bill

    "Sue Shanabrook" wrote in message
    news:20676264.1106683226831.JavaMail.root@jserv5.. .
    > In which jar file can I find the ejb2jsp program? Is there a script I can

    run which sets up my environment to use this program?
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Sue Shanabrook

  3. Re: ejb2jsp jar file

    Bill, thanks for the response but my weblogic.jar file doesn't include that class. It has the following ejb2jsp* files .... EJB2JSPFileChooser, EJB2JSPLexer, EJB2JSPLexerTokenTypes, EJB2JSPLexerTokenTypes. There is also an Ejb2Rmi class. I guess I will open a problem.
    Thanks again.
    Sue

  4. Re: ejb2jsp jar file

    I see now that this is fixed by CR108648 but I don't know how to obtain that CR. Are they available on the web? I have also opened a problem in case that's how I have to get it.

  5. Re: ejb2jsp jar file

    My weblogic.jar does have it (8.1sp3). You could upgrade to that release or
    get the patch from BEA Support. Log a case and mention the CR, and they
    should be able to get you the patch file, quickly.

    > I see now that this is fixed by CR108648 but I don't know how to obtain

    that CR. Are they available on the web? I have also opened a problem in
    case that's how I have to get it.

+ Reply to Thread