WL 8.1 SP4 weblogic.jspc: '-nowarn' option not working - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WL 8.1 SP4 weblogic.jspc: '-nowarn' option not working - Weblogic ; I just upgraded from 8.1 SP3 to SP4. I'm precompiling jsp pages during the app. build. The problem is that the SP4 jspc (using -nowarn) is printing out all of the warning messages when I don't want it to. The ...

  1. WL 8.1 SP4 weblogic.jspc: '-nowarn' option not working

    I just upgraded from 8.1 SP3 to SP4. I'm precompiling jsp pages during the app. build. The problem is that the SP4 jspc (using -nowarn) is printing out all of the warning messages when I don't want it to. The SP3 jspc (using -nowarn) does not print the warning messages. Here is the command I'm using:
    java -Xms512m -Xmx512m weblogic.jspc -classpath $CP -d $OUTPUT_DIR -compileAll -debug -compilerclass com.sun.tools.javac.Main -O -nowarn -noPrintNulls

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

  2. Re: WL 8.1 SP4 weblogic.jspc: '-nowarn' option not working

    jspc appears to be deprecated:

    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/adm...s.html#1192559

    Per the docs, give appc a shot:

    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/ejb...ejbc.html#appc