Access the resultset in a netui-data:grid in a javascript function - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Access the resultset in a netui-data:grid in a javascript function - Weblogic ; Hi, I have a netui-data:grid in a jsp page & would like to access it via a javascript function to return all the underlying records in the dataset, not being effected by what filters / sorting that are active in ...

  1. Access the resultset in a netui-data:grid in a javascript function

    Hi,

    I have a netui-data:grid in a jsp page & would like to access it via a javascript function to return all the underlying records in the dataset, not being effected by what filters / sorting that are active in the grid.
    I need to be able to iterate through the records in the javascript function.

    Has anyone done this ?
    Any example code ?

    Thanks in advance..

    /Nigel

  2. Re: Access the resultset in a netui-data:grid in a javascript function

    Hi,

    never done this, but I would probably build a java script table holding all the data in the resultset. Probably not exactly what you are looking for, but could solve the problem.

    - Anders M.

  3. Re: Access the resultset in a netui-data:grid in a javascript function

    Thanks Anders,

    I'm not sure if I want to hold the result set in a js table, as I expect the set can be 500 rows or more.
    Im thinking of passing the dataset to a new jsp which in turn uses a netui repeter to loop through the set.

    I don't know.. its all new to me )

+ Reply to Thread