Error page ignored - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Error page ignored - Weblogic ; web.xml has: 500 error.jsp but, we are still getting: Error 500--Internal Server Error java.lang.StackOverflowError at java.lang.String.(String.java:422) at java.lang.StringBuffer.toString(StringBuffer.java: 1235) at java.lang.Throwable.toString(Throwable.java:344) at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2177) ... showing via the weblogic error page rather than our custom error page. We've stripped the error.jsp ...

  1. Error page ignored

    web.xml has:

    500
    error.jsp

    but, we are still getting:

    Error 500--Internal Server Error

    java.lang.StackOverflowError
    at java.lang.String.(String.java:422)
    at java.lang.StringBuffer.toString(StringBuffer.java: 1235)
    at java.lang.Throwable.toString(Throwable.java:344)
    at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2177)

    showing via the weblogic error page rather than our custom error page.

    We've stripped the error.jsp down to:

    <%@ page isErrorPage="true" %>

    Custom Error Page

  2. Re: Error page ignored

    if this is within a pageflow, try the pageflow error handling routines.

    I would guess the pageflow framework snaps the error before it is provided to the servlet engine.

    http://e-docs.bea.com/workshop/docs8...xceptions.html

    - Anders M.

+ Reply to Thread