Peoples,

I am trying to deploy a *.war file into your weblogic 8.1 product. I unwar and install in your bea weblogic. I get to a point where it seems like it gets deployed, but when I go through the pages I get this error. So my question is why is weblogic trying to parse the particular *.tld file and it is complaining about the fact it can't take in an attribute name value. Below I give the echo from the page and a snippet of my *.tld file. Also the metavwr.tld file is on the /WEB-INF/ directory.

Any suggestions will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan

//START ECHO of the page

Parsing of JSP File '/jsp/metadata.jsp' failed:
---------------------
/jsp/metadata.jsp(18): Error in using tag library
uri='http://www.inxight.com/sd/metavwr/tags'
prefix='metavwr': The Tag class
'com.inxight.sd.metavwr.GetDocumentsTag' has no setter
method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'database',
(JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in /jsp/metadata.jsp line
18:
<%@ taglib uri="http://www.inxight.com/sd/metavwr/tags"
prefix="metavwr" %>
---------------------
Wed Oct 27 13:33:47 PDT 2004
// END ECHO of the page.

//START *.tld file

PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD JSP Tag Library 1.1//EN"
"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd">

1.0
1.1
Collection Viewer Tag Library