Error with pageContext.include() - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Error with pageContext.include() - Weblogic ; we are migrating from 6.1 to 8.1, calling pageContext.include() we obtain javax.servlet.ServletException: requested URL string is null any idea?...

  1. Error with pageContext.include()

    we are migrating from 6.1 to 8.1, calling pageContext.include() we obtain javax.servlet.ServletException: requested URL string is null

    any idea?

  2. Re: Error with pageContext.include()

    I think we would need to see an excerpt of your code. We can't tell much without that.

+ Reply to Thread