Dynamic Invocation of popups ? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Dynamic Invocation of popups ? - Weblogic ; I have a table which is created dynamically using the tags. I have made the 1st column to be a column of hyperlinks. Following is the code that I am using. : i=i+1;openwindow(i);" > " styleClass="labell" value="{container.item.strSR_NBR}" > It prints: ...

  1. Dynamic Invocation of popups ?

    I have a table which is created dynamically using the tags.

    I have made the 1st column to be a column of hyperlinks. Following is the code that I am using.

    It prints:

    SR# DATE NAME
    15-34534-345 2004/09/27 Smith Will
    15-34534-333 2004/09/27 JOHN Brawny
    15-34534-332 2004/09/27 JOEY TRIBIANNI

    Please keep in mind that the table length will vary everytime.

    What I want is that, on clicking the 1st row 1st column, it should open a page which will display more information about row 1.

    I just don't know how can I keep track of the row which the user will click. I have tried various options but haven't got it to work yet. Please let me know if you have ay more suggestions.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: Dynamic Invocation of popups ?

    It looks like "{container.item.strSR_NBR}" is the unique identifier for each of your items. So, it seems like what you need to do is construct a URL that includes that id as a request parameter. Something like:

    [pre]
    arameter name="srNbr" value="{container.item.strSR_NBR}"/>

    [/pre]

    Kris

  3. Re: Dynamic Invocation of popups ?

    arameter name="srNbr" value="{container.item.strSR_NBR}"/>

    Was very helpful. I figured out a way to do it.

    Thanks for your help!

    -aatishbh

+ Reply to Thread