how to retrieve images using <es:uriContent> tag - Weblogic

This is a discussion on how to retrieve images using <es:uriContent> tag - Weblogic ; hi all, i am using the following code to retrieve the content of some external uri into my jsp page... uri="http://mybeat.mahindrabt.com/service/page/LoginForm?Path=http://mybeat.mahindrabt.com/ispace/home"> out.print(uriContent); %> THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE TEXT CONTENT ARE PULLED INTO MY PAGE BUT THE IMAGES ARE NOT ...

  1. how to retrieve images using <es:uriContent> tag

    hi all,
    i am using the following code to retrieve the content of some external uri into my jsp page...

    uri="http://mybeat.mahindrabt.com/service/page/LoginForm?Path=http://mybeat.mahindrabt.com/ispace/home">
    <%
    out.print(uriContent);
    %>

    THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE TEXT CONTENT ARE PULLED INTO MY PAGE BUT THE IMAGES ARE NOT PULEED INTO THE PAGE.
    can anybody suggest how yo pull the images also to my page.
    regards
    bijay

  2. Re: how to retrieve images using <es:uriContent> tag

    The SRC tag of your images do not have full path.

    try this:

    String oldValue="SRC=\"/" ;
    String newValue="SRC=\"" +siteRoot + "/";
    uriContent = uriContent.replaceAll(oldValue,newValue);

    Note : you have to find the value of siteRoot, to make all src to a full path.

+ Reply to Thread