response.sendRedirect - strange behavior - Weblogic

This is a discussion on response.sendRedirect - strange behavior - Weblogic ; Hello - I am integrating an on-line app with a new web design and am coming across a strange problem... when I call the sendRedirect method, the destination is printed out inside the previous page, rather than creating a new ...

  1. response.sendRedirect - strange behavior

    Hello -

    I am integrating an on-line app with a new web design and am coming across a strange problem...

    when I call the sendRedirect method, the destination is printed out inside the previous page, rather than creating a new page...

    i am not using frames, so that isn't the problem... anyone experience this? how do you fix it?

    thx

  2. Re: response.sendRedirect - strange behavior

    no response, eh?...

    well, i've hacked around this issue. i really hate this hunk of crap of a web server some days...

+ Reply to Thread