How do I pass a String variable from Action method to a JSP page ? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on How do I pass a String variable from Action method to a JSP page ? - Weblogic ; Hi, Could any one tell me how I can forward a String from an "Action method"(of Page Flow) to the next "JSP page" to be displayed ? On the jsp page I would like to detokenise it & print it ...

  1. How do I pass a String variable from Action method to a JSP page ?

    Hi,
    Could any one tell me how I can forward a String from an "Action method"(of Page Flow) to the next "JSP page" to be displayed ?

    On the jsp page I would like to detokenise it & print it out using String tokenizer.

    If I define the String in the Page Flow control how can I access it in the JSP ?

    If anyone can help, I would be very obliged.

    Thanks & have a wonderful day!

    Aatish

  2. Re: How do I pass a String variable from Action method to a JSP page ?

    In your Page Flows method you can simply set the string as a request or session attribute then retrieve it in your JSP and process it.

+ Reply to Thread