How to let wlappc not precompile web app ? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on How to let wlappc not precompile web app ? - Weblogic ; Hi, The wlappc ant task always tries to run jspc to precompile web app, is there any way to disable this because I have a jsp file which only includes the catch block logic in scriplets, it will only be ...

  1. How to let wlappc not precompile web app ?

    Hi,

    The wlappc ant task always tries to run jspc to
    precompile web app, is there any way to disable
    this because I have a jsp file which only includes
    the catch block logic in scriplets, it will only be
    included by other jsp files. Jspc cann't compile
    it.

    Following is the included jsp file,

    I searched the forum and found this question has been
    asked before, but no answers.

    <%@ page import="java.io.PrintWriter" %>

    <%
    } catch (Throwable t) {
    t.printStackTrace();
    out.print(t.getMessage()+"
    Stacktrace:
    ");
    t.printStackTrace(new PrintWriter(out,true));
    }
    %>

  2. Re: How to let wlappc not precompile web app ?

    If you compile your webapp with appc there is no option to exclude specific JSPs.

    Statically included JSPs should use a different file ending (e.g. innerJsp.inc), so they will automatically skipped by the compilation process.

+ Reply to Thread