WebLogic 8.1: WEB-INF/_wl_dynamic_change_list.properties - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WebLogic 8.1: WEB-INF/_wl_dynamic_change_list.properties - Weblogic ; I can't find any documentation on this properties file. Could someone point out where I can get information on this _wl_dynamic_change_list.properties file? I'm trying to update a webapp descriptor element via the WL 8.1 console. When I click apply, the ...

  1. WebLogic 8.1: WEB-INF/_wl_dynamic_change_list.properties

    I can't find any documentation on this properties file.
    Could someone point out where I can get information on this _wl_dynamic_change_list.properties file?

    I'm trying to update a webapp descriptor element via the WL 8.1 console. When I click apply, the redeploy fails and the entire application shuts down with the following task exception:

    Exception:weblogic.management.ApplicationException : None Nested Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /path/to/application/webApp/WEB-INF/_wl_dynamic_change_list.properties: No such file or directory at jrockit.io.FileNativeIO.open0(Ljava.lang.String;I) I(Unknown Source) at jrockit.io.FileNativeIO.open(Ljava.lang.String;I)L java.io.FileDescriptor;(Unknown Source) at java.io.FileInputStream.(Ljava.lang.StringV(Unknown Source) at java.io.FileInputStream.(Ljava.io.FileV(Unknown Source) at

  2. Re: WebLogic 8.1: WEB-INF/_wl_dynamic_change_list.properties

    I am seeing this same issue as well. I have verified that the properties file is located in the path that is being questioned. It fails to deploy the app and causes a 404 url not found error.

+ Reply to Thread