Migration of JSP Tag libraries from WL6.1 to 7.0.4.0 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Migration of JSP Tag libraries from WL6.1 to 7.0.4.0 - Weblogic ; Hi, We have a serious issue when we are trying to migrate the existing customized Tag libraries written for Weblogic 6.1 version to Weblogic 7.0.4.0. The Weblogic server just hangs when it tries to render the JSPs. Any ideas?? or ...

  1. Migration of JSP Tag libraries from WL6.1 to 7.0.4.0

    Hi,

    We have a serious issue when we are trying to migrate the existing customized Tag libraries written for Weblogic 6.1 version to Weblogic 7.0.4.0. The Weblogic server just hangs when it tries to render the JSPs. Any ideas?? or suggestion would be of great help

    Thanx
    Naveen

  2. Re: Migration of JSP Tag libraries from WL6.1 to 7.0.4.0

    You should take several Java threaddumps (kill -3) during the server hang situation to see what the threads are doing here...

+ Reply to Thread