Configuring weblogic 8.1 to hide the jsp file name to be displayed - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Configuring weblogic 8.1 to hide the jsp file name to be displayed - Weblogic ; Hi, I am having problem with configuring weblogic 8.1 to display the jsp file name in the address bar. Please have a look at this link for a description of my problem http://theserverside.com/news/thread...hread_id=28381 Any help would be great. Thanks Uma...

  1. Configuring weblogic 8.1 to hide the jsp file name to be displayed

    Hi,
    I am having problem with configuring weblogic 8.1 to display the jsp file name in the address bar. Please have a look at this link for a description of my problem

    http://theserverside.com/news/thread...hread_id=28381

    Any help would be great.

    Thanks
    Uma

  2. Re: Configuring weblogic 8.1 to hide the jsp file name to be displayed

    You should use a controller servlet which forwards to the correct JSP. Then the JSP name is not displayed in the address bar.

    With 8.1 you simply could use a Java pageflow to link several JSPs.
    Generated URLs in the browser will look like
    http://localhost:7001/sampleportal/n...2nQ!1118879021

+ Reply to Thread