Re: Trouble running jsp pages using Weblogic 8.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Re: Trouble running jsp pages using Weblogic 8.1 - Weblogic ; Basically, this sounds like a weblogic.jar version mismatch. It can happen different ways - I've heard of some apps including an old version of weblogic.jar in WEB-INF/lib, or you may be precompiling pages with an old version. Are you precompiling ...

  1. Re: Trouble running jsp pages using Weblogic 8.1

    Basically, this sounds like a weblogic.jar version mismatch. It can happen different ways - I've heard of some apps including an old version of weblogic.jar in WEB-INF/lib, or you may be precompiling pages with an old version. Are you precompiling pages? Which SP, if any, are you running?

  2. Re: Trouble running jsp pages using Weblogic 8.1

    Thanks a lot Schneid. Ur solution did the trick. I had an older version of weblogic.jar in the WEB-INF/lib/ directory.

    It is now up and running.

+ Reply to Thread