Hi,

I am not sure if anyone is also having the same requirements as I do, where I
need to implement hyperlinks at every rows in the repeator.

The hyperlinks are operations e.g., edit, delete, besides each records in the
repeator:

ID Name
-- -------
1 Name 1 Edit Delete
2 Name 2 Edit Delete

Upon clicking the hyperlinked 'Edit' or 'Delete', the page flow would lead to
respective operation page.

My problem would be solved if the above is implemented with checkboxs or radio
buttons beside each row that indicates as boolean value in the action class.

However, if I do not use checkbox or radio button, is there a way
to know which row/record is selected when forwarded to the next action?

Thanks in advance,
Isaac