Hyperlinks instead of checkboxs in Repeator - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Hyperlinks instead of checkboxs in Repeator - Weblogic ; Hi, I am not sure if anyone is also having the same requirements as I do, where I need to implement hyperlinks at every rows in the repeator. The hyperlinks are operations e.g., edit, delete, besides each records in the ...

  1. Hyperlinks instead of checkboxs in Repeator

    Hi,

    I am not sure if anyone is also having the same requirements as I do, where I
    need to implement hyperlinks at every rows in the repeator.

    The hyperlinks are operations e.g., edit, delete, besides each records in the
    repeator:

    ID Name
    -- -------
    1 Name 1 Edit Delete
    2 Name 2 Edit Delete

    Upon clicking the hyperlinked 'Edit' or 'Delete', the page flow would lead to
    respective operation page.

    My problem would be solved if the above is implemented with checkboxs or radio
    buttons beside each row that indicates as boolean value in the action class.

    However, if I do not use checkbox or radio button, is there a way
    to know which row/record is selected when forwarded to the next action?

    Thanks in advance,
    Isaac

  2. Re: Hyperlinks instead of checkboxs in Repeator

    Hello,

    You can alter your hyperlinks to the id of each row e.g.
    If you are using xscript it might look like

    Edit

    or in plain java

    Edit

    Then the action can retrieve the id from the request.

+ Reply to Thread