JSP hot deploy - Weblogic

This is a discussion on JSP hot deploy - Weblogic ; I am having trouble hot deploying JSPs. What i mean by this is that when i make a change in the JSp and refresh the browser to see the output i still see the old output. I am using weblogic ...

  1. JSP hot deploy

    I am having trouble hot deploying JSPs. What i mean by this is that when i make
    a change in the JSp and refresh the browser to see the output i still see the
    old output. I am using weblogic 8.1

    Could anyone help me out as to why this is happening?

    regards
    Ajay

  2. Re: JSP hot deploy

    Ajay,

    Take a look at pageCheckSeconds in your weblogic.xml.
    More info can be found at http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/web...logic_xml.html.

    Good luck!

    Steve Bennett

    "Ajay Takoo" wrote:

    >I am having trouble hot deploying JSPs. What i mean by this is that when
    >i make
    >a change in the JSp and refresh the browser to see the output i still
    >see the
    >old output. I am using weblogic 8.1
    >
    >Could anyone help me out as to why this is happening?
    >
    >regards
    >Ajay

+ Reply to Thread