hava error in weblogic8.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on hava error in weblogic8.1 - Weblogic ; my code with jspsmart to show picture in ie running in tomcat 4.0 is no problem.but now have error when code moving to weblogic8.1. erorr fellow: with IOException java.net.ProtocolException: Exceeded stated content-length of: '9522' bytes at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl. checkCL(ServletOutputStrea mImpl.java:243) at ...

  1. hava error in weblogic8.1

    my code with jspsmart to show picture in ie running in tomcat 4.0 is no
    problem.but now have error when code
    moving to weblogic8.1. erorr fellow:

    <[ServletContext(id=30587807,name=mainWebApp,context-path=)] Servlet failed
    with IOException java.net.ProtocolException: Exceeded stated content-length
    of: '9522' bytes
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl. checkCL(ServletOutputStrea
    mImpl.java:243)
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl. write(ServletOutputStreamI
    mpl.java:182)
    at
    com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:367)
    at
    com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:311)
    at
    com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:299)
    at
    jsp_servlet._showpicturesmart.__showpicturesmart._ jspService(__showpicturesm
    art.java:142)
    at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java: 33)
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletI nvocationAction.run(Servle
    tStubImpl.java:971)
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
    :402)
    at
    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
    :305)
    why?
    any ideas.

  2. Re: hava error in weblogic8.1

    nobody?

    no any ideas?

    "sunnf" wrote in message news:40c12d23@mktnews1...
    > my code with jspsmart to show picture in ie running in tomcat 4.0 is no
    > problem.but now have error when code
    > moving to weblogic8.1. erorr fellow:
    >
    > <[ServletContext(id=30587807,name=mainWebApp,context-path=)] Servlet

    failed
    > with IOException java.net.ProtocolException: Exceeded stated

    content-length
    > of: '9522' bytes
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl. checkCL(ServletOutputStrea
    > mImpl.java:243)
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl. write(ServletOutputStreamI
    > mpl.java:182)
    > at
    > com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:367)
    > at
    > com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:311)
    > at
    > com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:299)
    > at

    jsp_servlet._showpicturesmart.__showpicturesmart._ jspService(__showpicturesm
    > art.java:142)
    > at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java: 33)
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletI nvocationAction.run(Servle
    > tStubImpl.java:971)
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
    > :402)
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
    > :305)
    > why?
    > any ideas.

  3. Re: hava error in weblogic8.1

    nobody can answer this problem?
    "sunnf" wrote in message news:40c12d23@mktnews1...
    > my code with jspsmart to show picture in ie running in tomcat 4.0 is no
    > problem.but now have error when code
    > moving to weblogic8.1. erorr fellow:
    >
    > <[ServletContext(id=30587807,name=mainWebApp,context-path=)] Servlet

    failed
    > with IOException java.net.ProtocolException: Exceeded stated

    content-length
    > of: '9522' bytes
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl. checkCL(ServletOutputStrea
    > mImpl.java:243)
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl. write(ServletOutputStreamI
    > mpl.java:182)
    > at
    > com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:367)
    > at
    > com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:311)
    > at
    > com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:299)
    > at

    jsp_servlet._showpicturesmart.__showpicturesmart._ jspService(__showpicturesm
    > art.java:142)
    > at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java: 33)
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletI nvocationAction.run(Servle
    > tStubImpl.java:971)
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
    > :402)
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
    > :305)
    > why?
    > any ideas.

  4. Re: hava error in weblogic8.1

    my problem is ok!
    in jsp file remove all white space and like %><%
    "sunnf" wrote in message news:40c12d23@mktnews1...
    > my code with jspsmart to show picture in ie running in tomcat 4.0 is no
    > problem.but now have error when code
    > moving to weblogic8.1. erorr fellow:
    >
    > <[ServletContext(id=30587807,name=mainWebApp,context-path=)] Servlet

    failed
    > with IOException java.net.ProtocolException: Exceeded stated

    content-length
    > of: '9522' bytes
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl. checkCL(ServletOutputStrea
    > mImpl.java:243)
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl. write(ServletOutputStreamI
    > mpl.java:182)
    > at
    > com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:367)
    > at
    > com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:311)
    > at
    > com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:299)
    > at

    jsp_servlet._showpicturesmart.__showpicturesmart._ jspService(__showpicturesm
    > art.java:142)
    > at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java: 33)
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletI nvocationAction.run(Servle
    > tStubImpl.java:971)
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
    > :402)
    > at

    weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
    > :305)
    > why?
    > any ideas.

  5. Re: hava error in weblogic8.1

    u shoul delete the blank or space line of your jsp file at head

  6. Re: hava error in weblogic8.1

    u shoul delete the blank or space line of your jsp file at head

  7. Re: hava error in weblogic8.1

    The whitespace and other characters are included in the response. Removing them
    by hand is OK, but to be sure, you should include a marginal offset to the buffer
    to compensate for the potential for whitespace or any unseen characters. See
    code below.

    int bufferOffset = 1000; //This is used to account for any whitespace that may
    be found in the JSP/Servlet that is rendering the response
    // your code here
    response.setContentLength(pdfContent.length + bufferOffset);
    //continue your code

    "sunnf" wrote:
    >my problem is ok!
    >in jsp file remove all white space and like %><%
    >"sunnf" wrote in message news:40c12d23@mktnews1...
    >> my code with jspsmart to show picture in ie running in tomcat 4.0

    >is no
    >> problem.but now have error when code
    >> moving to weblogic8.1. erorr fellow:
    >>
    >> <[ServletContext(id=30587807,name=mainWebApp,context-path=)] Servlet

    >failed
    >> with IOException java.net.ProtocolException: Exceeded stated

    >content-length
    >> of: '9522' bytes
    >> at
    >>

    >weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl. checkCL(ServletOutputStrea
    >> mImpl.java:243)
    >> at
    >>

    >weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl. write(ServletOutputStreamI
    >> mpl.java:182)
    >> at
    >> com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:367)
    >> at
    >> com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:311)
    >> at
    >> com.jspsmart.upload.SmartUpload.downloadFile(Smart Upload.java:299)
    >> at
    >>

    >jsp_servlet._showpicturesmart.__showpicturesmart._ jspService(__showpicturesm
    >> art.java:142)
    >> at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java: 33)
    >> at
    >>

    >weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletI nvocationAction.run(Servle
    >> tStubImpl.java:971)
    >> at
    >>

    >weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
    >> :402)
    >> at
    >>

    >weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
    >> :305)
    >> why?
    >> any ideas.

+ Reply to Thread