Precompile JSP in ANT - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Precompile JSP in ANT - Weblogic ; Is there any ant task for precompiling jsp provided by weblogic 8.1.2? (Ant's wljspc doesnt work with 8.1.2)....

  1. Precompile JSP in ANT

    Is there any ant task for precompiling jsp provided by weblogic 8.1.2?
    (Ant's wljspc doesnt work with 8.1.2).

  2. Re: Precompile JSP in ANT

    GR wrote:
    > Is there any ant task for precompiling jsp provided by weblogic 8.1.2?
    > (Ant's wljspc doesnt work with 8.1.2).

    Have you tired a regular java task that calls the class weblogic.jspc?
    A little more direct but I imagine it would work

    ~Ryan

  3. Re: Precompile JSP in ANT

    Try java weblogic.appc have to put the ant.jar that comes with weblogic in there

+ Reply to Thread