How to pass parameters from JSP to Crystal Report - Weblogic

This is a discussion on How to pass parameters from JSP to Crystal Report - Weblogic ; I am passing parameters, from the JSP page to Crystal Report, i took the code from the below mentioned url, i dont know, it is something wrong with the jsp page or crystal report. i have created parameter field in ...

  1. How to pass parameters from JSP to Crystal Report

    I am passing parameters, from the JSP page to Crystal Report, i took the code from
    the below mentioned url, i dont know, it is something wrong with the jsp page
    or crystal report.
    i have created parameter field in crystal report to receive the value from the
    jsp page.
    If u r not clear with the error, please reply to me.

    i took the code from the below mentioned page

    reference page:
    ----------------------
    http://dev2dev.bea.com/trainingevent...012804_faq.jsp
    parameterFieldsViewReport.jsp

    error displaying in the jsp page
    -----------------------------------
    com.crystaldecisions.report.web.viewer.CrystalRepo rtViewer
    Some parameters are missing values

  2. Re: How to pass parameters from JSP to Crystal Report

    Hi,

    I'm getting the same error message, I was wondering if you fixed the problem.
    I'm stumped, can you help?

    Rada

    "JAI" wrote:

    >I am passing parameters, from the JSP page to Crystal Report, i took
    >the code from
    >the below mentioned url, i dont know, it is something wrong with the
    >jsp page
    >or crystal report.
    >i have created parameter field in crystal report to receive the value
    >from the
    >jsp page.
    >If u r not clear with the error, please reply to me.
    >
    >i took the code from the below mentioned page
    >
    >reference page:
    >----------------------
    >http://dev2dev.bea.com/trainingevent...012804_faq.jsp
    >parameterFieldsViewReport.jsp
    >

    >error displaying in the jsp page
    >-----------------------------------
    >com.crystaldecisions.report.web.viewer.CrystalRepo rtViewer
    >Some parameters are missing values

  3. Re: How to pass parameters from JSP to Crystal Report

    Hi

    I had the same problem. Take a look at this newsgroup article on the businessobjects
    website :

    http://support.businessobjects.com/l...s/c2015264.asp

    Grieg

    "Rada Pickens" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm getting the same error message, I was wondering if you fixed the
    >problem.
    > I'm stumped, can you help?
    >
    >Rada
    >

    >"JAI" wrote:
    >>
    >>I am passing parameters, from the JSP page to Crystal Report, i took
    >>the code from
    >>the below mentioned url, i dont know, it is something wrong with the
    >>jsp page
    >>or crystal report.
    >>i have created parameter field in crystal report to receive the value
    >>from the
    >>jsp page.
    >>If u r not clear with the error, please reply to me.
    >>
    >>i took the code from the below mentioned page
    >>
    >>reference page:
    >>----------------------
    >>http://dev2dev.bea.com/trainingevent...012804_faq.jsp
    >>parameterFieldsViewReport.jsp
    >>

    >>error displaying in the jsp page
    >>-----------------------------------
    >>com.crystaldecisions.report.web.viewer.CrystalRepo rtViewer
    >>Some parameters are missing values

  4. Re: How to pass parameters from JSP to Crystal Report

    Was this ever resolved? Do you know what the problem is?

  5. Re: How to pass parameters from JSP to Crystal Report

    Its because u r messing some file's.to over come this problem copy (if u r using crystal report 10)files & folder from "Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.5\crystalreportviewers10 " to u r application root folder .if u r using lower version of crystal report check in "Program Files\Crystal Decisions\2.5\crystalreportviewers*" folder.

  6. Re: How to pass parameters from JSP to Crystal Report

    Hi,
    I am also getting the same error "Some parameters are missing values" while trying to pass the parameters from JSP to crystal report.
    Have you found the solution. Please let me know.

    Thanks in advance.

    Chhimi

  7. Re: How to pass parameters from JSP to Crystal Report

    hi...

    i dunno the answer..
    actually... i dun even know how to write the JSP and Java files which related to Crystal Report...

    please help...

    very much appreciate if someone can provide me guidance, as well as some example...

    thanks...

    kianchoong@yahoo.com

+ Reply to Thread