Using JSPC - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Using JSPC - Weblogic ; We am in the process of putting together our build scripts for a portal application. One of the steps we have is to compile our .jsp files as a means to verifiy that the .jsp files contain no errors.. I ...

  1. Using JSPC

    We am in the process of putting together our build scripts for a portal application.
    One of the
    steps we have is to compile our .jsp files as a means to verifiy that the .jsp
    files contain no
    errors..

    I am trying to use JSPC to compile the .jsp files. The command that is being
    entered is:
    java weblogic.jar -d <.jsp source directory> Welcome.jsp -classpath \bea\weblogic81
    \server\lib -webabb .

    I am receiving the following error:

    Execption in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: weblogic/jws/WlwProxyException

    An explanation/assistance would be appreciated

  2. Re: Using JSPC

    Add knex.jar in the classpath while running weblogic.jspc. This jar file is present under WEBLOGIC81HOME\server\lib. You can also do echo %classpath% on yor win2k box to verify that this jar file is present.

+ Reply to Thread