catch included resource or file not found error - Weblogic

This is a discussion on catch included resource or file not found error - Weblogic ; Hi, is there a way to catch the error if an included jsp is not found. (BEA 8.1 SP1) requested resource "yyy.jsp".> Problem: If a jsp is not found, I want to include a default page. Regards Tobias Voigt...

  1. catch included resource or file not found error

    Hi,
    is there a way to catch the error if an included jsp is not found. (BEA 8.1 SP1)
    requested resource "yyy.jsp".>

    Problem: If a jsp is not found, I want to include a default page.

    Regards
    Tobias Voigt

  2. Re: catch included resource or file not found error

    i'm experiencing the same problem! although the path contains the file, it doesn't seem to get included and this error msg pops up!

  3. Re: catch included resource or file not found error

    has anyone got the solution I am getting the same error.
    mine is weblogic 6.1 in clustered env and when I am opening the browser and clicking on the link first time it is showing me no content in the pop up browser and I am getting the same error on the server as you people have got. help will be appreciated a lot as I am facing this in production env

+ Reply to Thread