JSP inside WEB-INF folder - Weblogic

This is a discussion on JSP inside WEB-INF folder - Weblogic ; Hello, I'm quite new to WebLogic and I currently have an application which was developed using Tomcat. We're trying to deploy it under WebLogic 7.0. There seem to be some problems forwarding to JSPs which are inside the WEB-INF folder. ...

  1. JSP inside WEB-INF folder

    Hello,

    I'm quite new to WebLogic and I currently have an application which was
    developed using Tomcat. We're trying to deploy it under WebLogic 7.0. There
    seem to be some problems forwarding to JSPs which are inside the WEB-INF
    folder. This technique worked well with Tomcat but I'm not quite sure why
    this did not work with WebLogic. I hope someone could help me on this.
    Thnx...

    - Darrix

  2. Re: JSP inside WEB-INF folder

    Copy support classes to the WEB-INF/classes directory.

    thanks,
    Deepak

    "weblogic" wrote:
    >Hello,
    >
    >I'm quite new to WebLogic and I currently have an application which was
    >developed using Tomcat. We're trying to deploy it under WebLogic 7.0.
    >There
    >seem to be some problems forwarding to JSPs which are inside the WEB-INF
    >folder. This technique worked well with Tomcat but I'm not quite sure
    >why
    >this did not work with WebLogic. I hope someone could help me on this.
    >Thnx...
    >
    >- Darrix

  3. Re: JSP inside WEB-INF folder

    "weblogic" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm quite new to WebLogic and I currently have an application which was
    > developed using Tomcat. We're trying to deploy it under WebLogic 7.0.

    There
    > seem to be some problems forwarding to JSPs which are inside the WEB-INF
    > folder. This technique worked well with Tomcat but I'm not quite sure why
    > this did not work with WebLogic. I hope someone could help me on this.
    > Thnx...
    >
    > - Darrix

    Requests to jsps under WEB-INF/ directory are not supported in 70. This is
    possible only in WebLogic 81. (i.e you can forward to a jsp inside WEB-INF)

+ Reply to Thread