I have to construct a form which presents multiple rows of data.
Each row has 3 radio buttons and user has to select one button for each row.
For each row the 1st 2 radio buttons are associated with ids from the database

but display the name associated with that id and the 3rd button is a no selection
button
e.g.

NAME1 NAME2 NOSELECTION

The form could have 1 or more of these rows. The user selects one of 3 options
for each row and submits the form.

I have to submit to the database

for row 1 to x

id of the name selected i.e. id of name1 or name2 or if no selection is picked
for that row
enter nothing in the database.

Could someone let me know how can I do this using radioButtonGroup tag and how
do I
construct this form on the pageflow and jsp.

Thanks

Please reply soon.

Thanks