Hi all,

Currently, my company uses a room booking servlet that was built in
house many years ago. The original developer is no longer here. Now
and then, it seems to lose data, stall and just plain go down :-)

I was wondering if there were any JSP or servlet based open source
products that did the same thing - allowed users to book a meeting
room and display the results on a calendar. I have searched JSP Index,
SourceForge (found one that was PHP that looked interesting) and
Googled, but haven't really been able to find any other packages. Does
anyone know of one that they could recommend?

Thanks,
Christine