ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.servlet.WlwJSPServlet - Weblogic

This is a discussion on ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.servlet.WlwJSPServlet - Weblogic ; This error i am getting when i am trying to deploy my application on clustered environment. jspServlet "weblogic.servlet.WlwJSPServlet" defined in weblogic.xml could not be loaded. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.servlet.WlwJSPServlet at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.fin dClass(GenericClassLoader.java:185) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 99) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 55)...

  1. ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.servlet.WlwJSPServlet

    This error i am getting when i am trying to deploy my application on clustered environment.

    jspServlet "weblogic.servlet.WlwJSPServlet" defined in weblogic.xml could not
    be loaded.
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.servlet.WlwJSPServlet
    at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.fin dClass(GenericClassLoader.java:185)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 99)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 55)

  2. Re: ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.servlet.WlwJSPServlet

    You could either change to reference in weblogic.xml to

    "weblogic.serlet.JSPServlet"

    or

    add ensure that the serverclasspath includes jars used to start the workshop
    server i.e knex.jar/wlw-lang.jar/javelin.jar/debugging.jar/log4j.jar

    --Nagesh

    "Atul" wrote in message
    > This error i am getting when i am trying to deploy my application on

    clustered environment.

    > jspServlet "weblogic.servlet.WlwJSPServlet" defined in weblogic.xml could

    not
    > be loaded.
    > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.servlet.WlwJSPServlet
    > at

    weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.fin dClass(GenericClassLoader.
    java:185)
    > at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 99)
    > at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 55)

  3. Re: ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.servlet.WlwJSPServlet

    this happens because the classpath of NodeManager is not the same as the admin server which you probably created with the configuration wizard.

    what you need to add is the knex.jar and log4j.jar which are in the directories server/lib and common/lib respectivey

    isaac

+ Reply to Thread