When will Weblogic support JSP 2.0 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on When will Weblogic support JSP 2.0 - Weblogic ; What is the roadmap for JSP 2.0 support, when can we have it? .. I have seen some posts on this newgroup but have not seen any answer yet. Does BEA have a plan? If so, what's the point of ...

  1. When will Weblogic support JSP 2.0

    What is the roadmap for JSP 2.0 support, when can we have it?

    .. I have seen some posts on this newgroup but have not seen any answer yet.
    Does BEA have a plan? If so, what's the point of keeping it so scerete?

  2. Re: When will Weblogic support JSP 2.0

    I was curious about the same thing.

    Did you get your question answered, Danny?

    Derek

    "Danny" wrote:

    >What is the roadmap for JSP 2.0 support, when can we have it?
    >
    >. I have seen some posts on this newgroup but have not seen any answer
    >yet.
    >Does BEA have a plan? If so, what's the point of keeping it so scerete?

  3. Re: When will Weblogic support JSP 2.0

    No.

    To me, the ignorance of BEA on this subject means they
    are either totally clueless about the importance
    of JSP 2.0, or they are totally clueless on how
    to implement it correctly.

    My company is seriously thinking about switching to
    Tomcat and JBOSS because BEA has become
    increasing lazy in terms of keeping up with the
    standards

    "Derek Kaczmarczyk" wrote:

    >I was curious about the same thing.
    >
    >Did you get your question answered, Danny?
    >
    >Derek
    >

    >"Danny" wrote:
    >>
    >>What is the roadmap for JSP 2.0 support, when can we have it?
    >>
    >>. I have seen some posts on this newgroup but have not seen any answer
    >>yet.
    >>Does BEA have a plan? If so, what's the point of keeping it so scerete?

  4. Re: When will Weblogic support JSP 2.0

    Hi Danny,

    Sorry for not having responded to your post.
    BEA does intend to have a JSP2.0 implementation in the upcoming release of
    the WebLogic Server. It should be out tentatively by June/July '04.

    "Danny" wrote in message

    > What is the roadmap for JSP 2.0 support, when can we have it?
    >
    > . I have seen some posts on this newgroup but have not seen any answer

    yet.
    > Does BEA have a plan? If so, what's the point of keeping it so scerete?

+ Reply to Thread