Hai,

I have a very simple application deployed by startup classes in WLS5. The client
connects using the JSPs that resides in public_html. The jsp pages fails to communicate
with the service offlate. From the logfiles, i found that the service does send
the data to the jsps. This happens after I updated to servicepack 4. I wonder
if it has something to do with the service pack since the same service works fine
with service pack 3. I use JDK1.3,win2000 on p4 machine.

Has anybody encountered a similar issue. Any hep would be appreciated. Thanks