Hi,
We are using weblogic 6.1 SP4 (on windows 2000) .
We are currently facing a problem with the java filter.
All the parameters that we pass thru get lost whenever we made
the request pass thru the filter. We have tried RequestDispatcher.forward() and
the problem persists.
Everything works fine if we take out the filter.

We have checked in weblogic bug fixes and this issue was resolved in Weblogic
6.1 SP3 . (CR : 054694).
But it is not working for us in SP4.
has anybody tried this on weblogic 6.1 SP4 ?
or has BEA re-opened a closed issue in SP4 ?

We will appreciate it if we get any inputs to solve this?

The java code is pasted below :

String target = "/scripts/coa?module=abc&service=view&action=modify&flow=abc_amend"
;

public void dispatchRequest(HttpServletRequest request,
HttpServletResponse response, String target) throws ServletException,
IOException {
ServletContext servletContext = getServletContext();
RequestDispatcher requestDispatcher =
servletContext.getRequestDispatcher(target);
requestDispatcher.forward(request, response);
}

filter code :

public void doFilter(ServletRequest request, ServletResponse response, FilterChain
chain) throws IOException, ServletException
{
Enumeration enumParamNames = request.getParameterNames();
String strTokenValue = null;
boolean blnFlag = true;
while (enumParamNames.hasMoreElements())
{
String strParamName = (String) enumParamNames.nextElement();
String strParamValue = (String) request.getParameter(strParamName);
String strParamAttrValue = (String) request.getAttribute(strParamName);
System.out.println("strParamValue ..."+strParamValue
);
if(strParamValue != null)
{
// do something