<jsp:include>'ing resources from WEB-INF - Weblogic

This is a discussion on <jsp:include>'ing resources from WEB-INF - Weblogic ; Hi, The question might've been answered several times, but unfortunatelly I'm not able to find any answer on the topic. Does WebLogic Server 7.0 SP2 allow to request a resource located in WEB-INF directory ? The server prints out the ...

  1. <jsp:include>'ing resources from WEB-INF

    Hi,

    The question might've been answered several times, but unfortunatelly
    I'm not able to find any answer on the topic.

    Does WebLogic Server 7.0 SP2 allow to request a resource
    located in WEB-INF directory ?

    The server prints out the following error message when page="/WEB-INF/page.jsp"/> is included in index.jsp.

    <2003-08-20 15:17:01 CEST> <101214> file "/war/WEB-INF/page.jsp" not found from requested resource
    "/war/index.jsp".>

    Jacek Laskowski

  2. Re: <jsp:include>'ing resources from WEB-INF

    jsp:include specifies the relative url of a jsp.

    page="./WEB-INF/page.jsp"/>

    Jacek Laskowski wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >The question might've been answered several times, but unfortunatelly
    >
    >I'm not able to find any answer on the topic.
    >
    >Does WebLogic Server 7.0 SP2 allow to request a resource
    >
    >located in WEB-INF directory ?
    >
    >The server prints out the following error message when >page="/WEB-INF/page.jsp"/> is included in index.jsp.
    >
    ><2003-08-20 15:17:01 CEST> <101214> >or
    >file "/war/WEB-INF/page.jsp" not found from requested resource
    >"/war/index.jsp".>
    >
    >Jacek Laskowski

+ Reply to Thread