Hi,
We are migrating to WLS 7.0 SP3 from WLS 6.1 SP3..

Observed a strange phenimenon, I find that two JSESSIONSIDsare being created when
I login into my applicatoin, logout and then login again without closing the browser..
Somehow wls ends up picking up the invalidated cookie and always nullifies my
session, thereby logging me out, when I login to my site for the second time..

I had attempted the following:
Expire the JSESSIONID cookie before invalidating the session (during logout event)..
So that the next time when I login there would always be one JSESSIONID..

This situtation doesn't happen in WLS 6.0

Can someone explain why this is happenning and whether my approach is correct
or is there anything that Iam missing

Thanks,
Srini