Disable caching of WLS HTML/JSP - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Disable caching of WLS HTML/JSP - Weblogic ; I have JSP which performs some action and based on that either presents the HTML or forwards the request to another JSP. This works Ok first, but subsequent time if I try to go to first JSP, it goes directly ...

  1. Disable caching of WLS HTML/JSP

    I have JSP which performs some action and based on that either presents the HTML or forwards the request to another JSP. This works Ok first, but subsequent time if I try to go to first JSP, it goes directly to second JSP. Seems WLS is caching the HTML.

  2. Re: Disable caching of WLS HTML/JSP

    cache is disabled by default.
    Refer to cache tag.

    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/jsp...ags.html#cache

    Rajeev Arora wrote:
    >I have JSP which performs some action and based on that either presents
    >the HTML or forwards the request to another JSP. This works Ok first,
    >but subsequent time if I try to go to first JSP, it goes directly to
    >second JSP. Seems WLS is caching the HTML.

+ Reply to Thread