RE: Re: Deploying compiled JSPs - Weblogic

This is a discussion on RE: Re: Deploying compiled JSPs - Weblogic ; I have the same problem, my workingDir is not under weblogic root. I have a war file and I am not using exploded directory format. Is this a problem? doc says that weblogic precompiles only the changed JSPs. does this ...

  1. RE: Re: Deploying compiled JSPs

    I have the same problem, my workingDir is not under weblogic root. I have a war
    file and I am not using exploded directory format. Is this a problem? doc says
    that weblogic precompiles only the changed JSPs. does this hold true for exploded
    directory format only and not war?

    Keyur

    Vineet Timble wrote:
    >Putting precompiled classes in WEB-INF is not working for me. I have
    >WebLogic Server 6.1 SP4. I tried to copy class files in web-inf/classes/jsp_servlet
    >& also tried to make jar file out of them & putting them in web-inf/lib
    >directory. Every time server is compiling the jsp files again in workingDir.
    >What could be going wrong? I am just deploying the war file & not making
    >the ear file. Can this be a problem?

  2. RE: Re: Deploying compiled JSPs

    Normally WebLogic recognizes precompiled classes.
    Which environment are you using? If it is Solaris, I can give a hint.
    Furthermore how do you compile your jsp's?

    Claudia

    "Keyur Bhagat" wrote:

    >I have the same problem, my workingDir is not under weblogic root. I
    >have a war
    >file and I am not using exploded directory format. Is this a problem?
    >doc says
    >that weblogic precompiles only the changed JSPs. does this hold true
    >for exploded
    >directory format only and not war?
    >
    >Keyur
    >
    >Vineet Timble wrote:
    >>Putting precompiled classes in WEB-INF is not working for me. I have
    >>WebLogic Server 6.1 SP4. I tried to copy class files in web-inf/classes/jsp_servlet
    >>& also tried to make jar file out of them & putting them in web-inf/lib
    >>directory. Every time server is compiling the jsp files again in workingDir.
    >>What could be going wrong? I am just deploying the war file & not making
    >>the ear file. Can this be a problem?

+ Reply to Thread