jspc-error in WLS 6.1, SP 5 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on jspc-error in WLS 6.1, SP 5 - Weblogic ; We encountered the following error in jspc after installing SP 5 for Weblogic Server 6.1 over SP 4. The following line was given in the jsp-page (the page was developed with the Struts-Bean-Taglib): With SP 4, the following Java-Code was ...

  1. jspc-error in WLS 6.1, SP 5

    We encountered the following error in jspc after installing SP 5 for Weblogic Server
    6.1 over SP 4.
    The following line was given in the jsp-page (the page was developed with the
    Struts-Bean-Taglib):

    With SP 4, the following Java-Code was generated by jspc:

    /*** sync AT_BEGIN TagExtra Vars here ***/ //[ /jsp/ll/main.jsp; Line: 116]
    /*** declare & sync AT_END TagExtra Vars here ***/ //[ /jsp/ll/main.jsp;
    Line: 116]
    java.lang.Object titel = null; //[ /jsp/ll/main.jsp; Line:
    116]
    titel = (java.lang.Object)pageContext.findAttribute("titel");
    //[ /jsp/ll/main.jsp; Line: 116]
    out.print("\r\n ");

    And with SP5, the following Code was generated, without the declaration of the
    variable titel:

    /*** sync AT_BEGIN TagExtra Vars here ***/ //[ /jsp/ll/main.jsp; Line: 116]
    out.print("\r\n ");

    Does anybody know a solution for this problem?

  2. Re: jspc-error in WLS 6.1, SP 5

    This is probably caused by the fix CR094190. Try using a begin and end tag
    until it's fixed by bea...

    MattM

    "Frank Eichfelder" wrote in message

    > We encountered the following error in jspc after installing SP 5 for

    Weblogic Server
    > 6.1 over SP 4.
    > The following line was given in the jsp-page (the page was developed with

    the
    > Struts-Bean-Taglib):
    >

    > With SP 4, the following Java-Code was generated by jspc:
    >
    > /*** sync AT_BEGIN TagExtra Vars here ***/ //[ /jsp/ll/main.jsp; Line:

    116]
    > /*** declare & sync AT_END TagExtra Vars here ***/

    //[ /jsp/ll/main.jsp;
    > Line: 116]
    > java.lang.Object titel = null; //[ /jsp/ll/main.jsp;

    Line:
    > 116]
    > titel =

    (java.lang.Object)pageContext.findAttribute("titel");
    > //[ /jsp/ll/main.jsp; Line: 116]
    > out.print("\r\n ");
    >
    > And with SP5, the following Code was generated, without the declaration of

    the
    > variable titel:
    >
    > /*** sync AT_BEGIN TagExtra Vars here ***/ //[ /jsp/ll/main.jsp; Line:

    116]
    > out.print("\r\n ");
    >
    > Does anybody know a solution for this problem?

+ Reply to Thread