Communication to a MySql Database! - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Communication to a MySql Database! - Weblogic ; Hy!! I have prolems with the communication to a MySQL Database. I would need somebode who cold tell me how I should begin the communication... Regards Thomas...

  1. Communication to a MySql Database!

    Hy!!

    I have prolems with the communication to a MySQL Database. I would need
    somebode who cold tell me how I
    should begin the communication...

    Regards Thomas

  2. Re: Communication to a MySql Database!

    Refer to
    Using MySQL from BEA WebLogic
    http://www.javacoding.net/articles/t...ql-bea-wl.html

    ---Deepak

    "Korak Thomas" wrote:
    >Hy!!
    >
    >I have prolems with the communication to a MySQL Database. I would need
    >somebode who cold tell me how I
    >should begin the communication...
    >
    >Regards Thomas

+ Reply to Thread