One little gotcha - if you change your custom tag to use TryCatchFinally, make
sure all the JSPs that reference the tag are *recompiled*. Just recompiling the
custom tag won't work. The JSP compiler *won't* generate try-catch-finally code
if the custom tag doesn't require it at the time of compilation.

(and if you're not on WLS 6.1 SP2 +, all bets are off!)

simon.