precompilation of jsp - Weblogic

This is a discussion on precompilation of jsp - Weblogic ; When I set my web application to have its jsp's precompiled when the server starts, the web application does not deploy because a jsp failed to compile. What do I need to do to tell the compiler to keep going, ...

  1. precompilation of jsp

    When I set my web application to have its jsp's precompiled when the server starts,
    the web application does not deploy because a jsp failed to compile. What do I
    need to do to tell the compiler to keep going, so that the web app can still be
    deployed? I am using the JSP Descriptor GUI from the WL Console.

  2. Re: precompilation of jsp

    Set the -k option on the jsp compiler.

    -k
    When compiling multiple JSPs with with a single command, the compiler continues
    compiling even if one or more of the JSPs failed to compile.

    "Miguel Perez" wrote:

    >When I set my web application to have its jsp's precompiled when the
    >server starts,
    >the web application does not deploy because a jsp failed to compile.
    >What do I
    >need to do to tell the compiler to keep going, so that the web app can
    >still be
    >deployed? I am using the JSP Descriptor GUI from the WL Console.

  3. Re: precompilation of jsp

    If a jsp has a error the web application does not get deployed.

    "Miguel Perez" wrote:

    >When I set my web application to have its jsp's precompiled when the
    >server starts,
    >the web application does not deploy because a jsp failed to compile.
    >What do I
    >need to do to tell the compiler to keep going, so that the web app can
    >still be
    >deployed? I am using the JSP Descriptor GUI from the WL Console.

+ Reply to Thread