Access environment variables - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Access environment variables - Weblogic ; Hi, I'm running WebLogic 5.1 sp12 with an Apache 1.3.27 web server. Apache sets an environment variable ('REDIRECT_URL') upon occurence of a 40x error. How do I access such an environment variable from my jsp page? Thanks - Dave...

  1. Access environment variables

    Hi,
    I'm running WebLogic 5.1 sp12 with an Apache 1.3.27 web server.
    Apache sets an environment variable ('REDIRECT_URL') upon occurence of
    a 40x error. How do I access such an environment variable from my jsp
    page? Thanks - Dave

  2. Re: Access environment variables

    laredotornado@zipmail.com (D. Alvarado) wrote:
    >Hi,
    > I'm running WebLogic 5.1 sp12 with an Apache 1.3.27 web server.
    >Apache sets an environment variable ('REDIRECT_URL') upon occurence of
    >a 40x error. How do I access such an environment variable from my jsp
    >page? Thanks - Dave

    Hi Dave,

    Hope this link will help you.

    http://developer.java.sun.com/develo...1204.html#tip1