Re: tag library config - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Re: tag library config - Weblogic ; Copy tag library descriptor file in the WEB-INF directory of the Web Application. Reference tld in the Web Application deployment descriptor, web.xml. myTLD WEB-INF/library.tld Reference a taglib in a jsp with a JSP directive. "Jen" wrote: > >Hi, >I got ...

  1. Re: tag library config

    <%@ taglib uri="myTLD" prefix="mytaglib" %>

    "Jen" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I got a out-sourced project. The jsp pages use some tags. The tag library
    >is not
    >configured in web.xml file, and the jsp page reference the tag library
    >with a
    >JSP directive like:
    >
    ><%@ taglib uri="education-taglib.tld" prefix="education" %>
    >
    >where education-taglib.tld is the file name of library under WEB-INF.
    >The project
    >works fine.
    >
    >How come it still works without define it in web.xml? If I would like
    >added in
    >the web.xml without change the jsp page, how can I define it? Thanks

  2. Re: tag library config

    why I can reference it directly like
    <%@ taglib uri="education-taglib.tld" prefix="education" %>?
    Is it defaults? If it works, I don't want to add extra config.

    Thanks

    "Deepak Vohra" wrote:

    >Copy tag library descriptor file in the WEB-INF directory of the Web
    >Application.
    >

    >Reference tld in the Web Application deployment descriptor, web.xml.
    >

    > myTLD WEB-INF/library.tld
    >

    >Reference a taglib in a jsp with a JSP directive.
    ><%@ taglib uri="myTLD" prefix="mytaglib" %>
    >

    >"Jen" wrote:
    >>
    >>Hi,
    >>I got a out-sourced project. The jsp pages use some tags. The tag library
    >>is not
    >>configured in web.xml file, and the jsp page reference the tag library
    >>with a
    >>JSP directive like:
    >>
    >><%@ taglib uri="education-taglib.tld" prefix="education" %>
    >>
    >>where education-taglib.tld is the file name of library under WEB-INF.
    >>The project
    >>works fine.
    >>
    >>How come it still works without define it in web.xml? If I would like
    >>added in
    >>the web.xml without change the jsp page, how can I define it? Thanks

+ Reply to Thread