turning cache off - debug messages wl 8.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on turning cache off - debug messages wl 8.1 - Weblogic ; Hi, I am using Weblogic 8.1. Every time I visit the JSP page i am getting the debug message like [java] 1985392 [ExecuteThread: '24' for queue: 'default'] DEBUG com.foo.bar - Turning cache off in jsp_compiled._html.__contextframe I want to turn it ...

  1. turning cache off - debug messages wl 8.1

    Hi,
    I am using Weblogic 8.1. Every time I visit the JSP page i am getting the debug
    message
    like

    [java] 1985392 [ExecuteThread: '24' for queue: 'default'] DEBUG com.foo.bar -
    Turning cache off in jsp_compiled._html.__contextframe

    I want to turn it off. I tried with setting different StdoutSeverityLevel in config.xml.
    But that didn't help.

  2. Re: turning cache off - debug messages wl 8.1

    Hi Prema,
    Thanks for the reply.
    We are not using Admin console directly. What i am trying to say is, We are
    running Weblogic as a part of
    our product startup. So we need all settings to done via config.xml.
    In Weblogic 6.1, we are not receiving any debug statements like that.
    but when we upgrade to Weblogic 8.1, i am receiving these debug messeges.

    Sambath.

    "SIPTech Community" wrote:

    >"Sambath" wrote:
    >>
    >>Hi,
    >> I am using Weblogic 8.1. Every time I visit the JSP page i am getting
    >>the debug
    >>message
    >>like
    >>
    >>[java] 1985392 [ExecuteThread: '24' for queue: 'default'] DEBUG com.foo.bar
    >>-
    >>Turning cache off in jsp_compiled._html.__contextframe
    >>
    >>I want to turn it off. I tried with setting different StdoutSeverityLevel
    >>in config.xml.
    >>But that didn't help.
    >>

    >Hi Sambath,
    >
    > Try these settings in admin console.
    >
    > 1. Click on your server instance
    > 2. Select "Logging" Tab in right window
    > 3. Disable "Debug to Stdout" option
    >
    > This setting disables debug messages display .
    >
    >Prema

  3. Re: turning cache off - debug messages wl 8.1

    Hi Prema,
    I have tried out StdoutDebugEnabled="false" also. Still the message
    [java] 135704 [ExecuteThread: '23' for queue: 'default'] DEBUG com.i2.tradematrix.web
    ui.taglib.ClientCacheTag - Turning cache off in jsp_compiled._html.__contextframe
    is coming.
    Anyway i will look in to it. Thanks for the help.

    -Sambath

  4. Re: turning cache off - debug messages wl 8.1

    Hi Prema,
    sorry. It seems to be coming from our application, not from weblogic.
    Thanks for ur help.
    Sambath.

    "Sambath" wrote:

    >Hi Prema,
    > I have tried out StdoutDebugEnabled="false" also. Still the message
    > [java] 135704 [ExecuteThread: '23' for queue: 'default'] DEBUG com.i2.tradematrix.web
    >ui.taglib.ClientCacheTag - Turning cache off in jsp_compiled._html.__contextframe
    >is coming.
    >Anyway i will look in to it. Thanks for the help.
    >
    >-Sambath

+ Reply to Thread