Install 2 version of WLS 8.1 with 2 different service pack in same machine - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Install 2 version of WLS 8.1 with 2 different service pack in same machine - Weblogic ; Can I install in same machine 2 version of WLS 8.1 (sp4 and sp6) ? Can I install this in the same BEA_HOME? There's problems to do this? Thanks...

  1. Install 2 version of WLS 8.1 with 2 different service pack in same machine

    Can I install in same machine 2 version of WLS 8.1 (sp4 and sp6) ?
    Can I install this in the same BEA_HOME?

    There's problems to do this?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Install 2 version of WLS 8.1 with 2 different service pack in same machine

    On Mar 29, 6:03 pm, sparg...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Can I install in same machine 2 version of WLS 8.1 (sp4 and sp6) ?
    > Can I install this in the same BEA_HOME?
    >
    > There's problems to do this?
    >
    > Thanks

    According to my experience, You can install two different versions of
    Service Packs in the same machine. But, You may not install under same
    BEA_HOME.

+ Reply to Thread