Really High-Available WebLogic Installation - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Really High-Available WebLogic Installation - Weblogic ; Hi, all Can you share the HA design for WLI cluster environment? The requirements are: (1) 10 Intel-based Web Server to do the reverse proxy and load balancing (2) 4 PA-RISC servers to host the WLI domain (3) XA connection ...

  1. Really High-Available WebLogic Installation

    Hi, all

    Can you share the HA design for WLI cluster environment? The
    requirements are:
    (1) 10 Intel-based Web Server to do the reverse proxy and load
    balancing
    (2) 4 PA-RISC servers to host the WLI domain
    (3) XA connection pool, JTA, and JMS are required by WLI and
    application
    (4) Eliminate the manual migration of JTA and JMS

    Everyone is talking about the WebLogic server clustering is the best
    HA solution for application server. However, when the server hosting
    the JTA service or JMS recovery service is down, how to achieve the
    automatical failover?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Really High-Available WebLogic Installation

    I would check with BEA. I have 'heard' of a potential clash when you
    are clustering WLI

+ Reply to Thread