Download Weblogic server 6.1 for Solaris - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Download Weblogic server 6.1 for Solaris - Weblogic ; Hi, I've been looking for this version in BEA's home page, but i couldn't find it. I know it's an unsupported version, but i need it for an outdated system. Thanks in advance. Regards....

  1. Download Weblogic server 6.1 for Solaris

    Hi,
    I've been looking for this version in BEA's home page, but i couldn't
    find it. I know it's an unsupported version, but i need it for an
    outdated system.
    Thanks in advance.

    Regards.

  2. Re: Download Weblogic server 6.1 for Solaris

+ Reply to Thread