Hi, all

I just working on a project to setup a weblogic cluster on two HP-UX
node. Each box has 2 NICs. One for client access, one for out-of-band
management access. I install the administrative server on one HP box,
and also setup 4 instances on each node. I need to access the console
only by out-of-band NIC.
I can only setup custom network channel for admin protocol for
managed instances. The problem is that I cannot setup custom network
channel for admin protocol for administrative server instance.
Can anyone share the expertise for settiing up custome admin network
channel for administrative server on a multihomed box.
Thanks in advance