Default WebApp In weblogic 8.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Default WebApp In weblogic 8.1 - Weblogic ; I've developped a web-app called "portal" that can be access with the url http://myserver:7001/portal Is it possible to configure weblogic 8.1 to do a redirect to this webapp when an user point the browser to http://myserver:7001 ? If I remeber ...

  1. Default WebApp In weblogic 8.1

    I've developped a web-app called "portal" that can be access with the
    url http://myserver:7001/portal
    Is it possible to configure weblogic 8.1 to do a redirect to this
    webapp when an user point the browser to http://myserver:7001 ?
    If I remeber well in weblogic 6.1 I could set a "Default WebApp"...

    Thanx!

  2. Re: Default WebApp In weblogic 8.1

    Try placing the following in your weblogic.xml.

    /

    This will set the Defaulf WebApp. BEA took away the console way of
    setting the "Default WebApp"

    I hope that helps.

+ Reply to Thread