Installation of Weblogic Platform 8.1 on Centrino - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Installation of Weblogic Platform 8.1 on Centrino - Weblogic ; Hi, I am a student and new to Weblogic. I have a laptop with Intel Centrino 1.5 GHz and Windows XP OS. I would like to know if I can install Weblogic Platform 8.1 on it. Thanks. --Praveen Reddy....

  1. Installation of Weblogic Platform 8.1 on Centrino

    Hi,

    I am a student and new to Weblogic. I have a laptop with Intel Centrino 1.5 GHz and Windows XP OS.
    I would like to know if I can install Weblogic Platform 8.1 on it.

    Thanks.

    --Praveen Reddy.

  2. Re: Installation of Weblogic Platform 8.1 on Centrino

    Praveen,
    Sure you can. Goto bea and get the appropriate version on Weblogic for
    the OS that you are running.
    Howver its not going to super fast but it will get by.

+ Reply to Thread